Reunion & 150th Anniversary Events
Join classmates, students, and faculty for two full days of celebrating!
On Friday, October 19, 2018:
- Attend UWLAWTalks, a speaker series featuring a wide range of distinguished alumni.
Instructions for UWLAWTalks attendees:
Attend one or more of our UWLAWTalks presentations! Each presenter will each speak approximately ten minutes. Attendees must be seated prior to doors closing, shortly before each talk begins. Admission will not be allowed during the presentations. The presentations will be filmed and made available for online viewing at a later date.
Schedule of presenters:
9:30 a.m. Debra Katz ’84
10 a.m. Lester Pines ’74
10:30 a.m. Rick Raemisch ’88
11 a.m. Danae Davis ’80
11:30 a.m. Everett Mitchell ’10
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch, featuring the unveiling of our very own UW Law custom ice cream and the welcoming of our long-lost second gargoyle. Noon-2 p.m.
- Join us for “150th Celebration – Green Bay Packers Board Management,” a free CLE session with Green Bay Packers board members Ave Bie and Judge Donald Zuidmulder. 2-3 p.m.
On Saturday, October 20, 2018:
- Kick off game day with a tailgate at UW Law School before heading to Camp Randall to see the Wisconsin Badgers take on the Illinois Fighting Illini. 8:30 a.m.
- Cheer on third-year law students as they participate in our traditional cane toss festivities. 11 a.m.
- Return to the Law School for a festive party and Decades Dance with live music. 8-11 p.m.
Questions? Contact Kimberly Raether at email@example.com or 608-890-0140.
Kastenmeier Lecture & Reception
October 19, 2018
A Conversation with Justice Shirley S. Abrahamson. 3 p.m.
- This event is at capacity and registration is closed.