Reunion & 150th Anniversary Events
Friday, April 12, 2019
This year’s Fairchild Lecture features Professor Geoffrey Stone, University of Chicago, presenting “The Warren Court: A Fifty Year Retrospective.” The program begins at 4 p.m. at the Law School.
Saturday, March 30, 2019
We mark the 50th annual LEO Banquet and the Law School’s 150th anniversary at this extraordinary evening in celebration of our LEO Program. The event begins at 6 p.m. at Union South.
Friday, March 8, 2019
Join us from noon to 2 p.m. in Lubar Commons for a special program looking at UW Law’s law-in-action teaching tradition, “Law in Action Innovation in Wisconsin Law School Courses, 1950-1970.”
Friday, October 19, 2018:
- Attend UWLAWTalks, a speaker series featuring a wide range of distinguished alumni.
Instructions for UWLAWTalks attendees:
Attend one or more of our UWLAWTalks presentations! Each presenter will each speak approximately ten minutes. Attendees must be seated prior to doors closing, shortly before each talk begins. Admission will not be allowed during the presentations. The presentations will be filmed and made available for online viewing at a later date.
Schedule of presenters:
9:30 a.m. Debra Katz ’84
10 a.m. Lester Pines ’74
10:30 a.m. Rick Raemisch ’88
11 a.m. Danae Davis ’80
11:30 a.m. Everett Mitchell ’10
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch, featuring the unveiling of our very own UW Law custom ice cream and the welcoming of our long-lost second gargoyle. Noon-2 p.m.
- Join us for “150th Celebration – Green Bay Packers Board Management,” a free CLE session with Green Bay Packers board members Ave Bie and Judge Donald Zuidmulder. 2-3 p.m.
Saturday, October 20, 2018
- Kick off game day with a tailgate at UW Law School before heading to Camp Randall to see the Wisconsin Badgers take on the Illinois Fighting Illini. 8:30 a.m.
- Cheer on third-year law students as they participate in our traditional cane toss festivities. 11 a.m.
- Return to the Law School for a festive party and Decades Dance with live music. 8-11 p.m.
Questions? Contact Kimberly Raether at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-890-0140.
Kastenmeier Lecture & Reception
October 19, 2018
A Conversation with Justice Shirley S. Abrahamson. 3 p.m.
- This event is at capacity and registration is closed.