Reunion & 150th Anniversary Events
Join classmates, students, and faculty for two full days of celebrating!
On Friday, October 19, 2018:
- Attend a speaker series featuring a wide range of distinguished alumni, including Lester Pines ’74, Danae Davis ’80, Debra Katz ’84, Rick Raemisch ’88 and Judge Everett Mitchell ’10. 9:30 a.m.-noon.
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch, featuring the unveiling of our very own UW Law custom ice cream and the welcoming home of our long-lost gargoyle. Noon-2 p.m.
On Saturday, October 20, 2018:
- Kick off game day with a tailgate at UW Law School before heading to Camp Randall to see the Wisconsin Badgers take on the Illinois Fighting Illini.
- Cheer on third-year law students as they participate in our traditional cane toss festivities.
- Return to the Law School for a festive party and Decades Dance with live music.
Register for one or more of our anniversary weekend events:
- Alumni Registration for 150th Events and All-Class Reunion
- Class of 1968 Reunion Registration
- Student Registration
Kastenmeier Lecture & Reception
October 19, 2018
A Conversation with Justice Shirley S. Abrahamson. 3 p.m.
October 18-20, 2018
Connect with fellow Benchers’ and Legacy Society members and learn how your gifts impact the Law School. This year, the Dean’s Summit is being held in conjunction with our 150th Anniversary and Homecoming. (Must be a member of the Benchers’ Society or Legacy Society to attend Dean’s Summit Activities.)