Wisconsin Law Review

UW Law students and faculty founded the Wisconsin Law Review, but it wasn’t until 1935 that students became sole editors. The journal’s original purpose was laid out in its first publication in October 1920:

“Its publication has been undertaken in the hope that a discussion of legal problems, with particular application to State law, will be of service to the bench and the bar and the people of the state, and that a survey of the present condition of Wisconsin law will contribute in some measure to its scientific development.”

 

Go Back