University of Wisconsin–Madison

Lawyer’s Wives of Wisconsin

Lawyers Wives of Wisconsin representatives at an event

Lawyer’s Wives of Wisconsin launched in 1954. The organization was the second of its kind in the nation, according to the state bar. It later changed its name to Legal Auxiliary of Wisconsin, and membership was open to past or present spouses of any past or present member of the State Bar of Wisconsin.

Go Back